Friday, December 4, 2015

Oh hey, Friday!


It's finally Friday! My favorites of the week: 

One: I'm torn with being back up north where it's freezing cold & snow is everywhere. Oh, & did I mention every parking lot is a skating rink! How every that means we're back in the land of cheese! And what better way to start off your day than a breakfast of cheese curds & beef sticks. Guys, I'm seriously obsessed! 

Two: My fiancé has been amazing this week. It's been a rough week but he has tried his hardest to make sure I'm smiling and to just be a shoulder to cry on. I'm beyond grateful. 

Three: For views like this early in the morning. I have a love/hate relationship with snow. 

Four: For my wonderful friends that have constantly checked on me the past couple days. You all are my FAVORITE! 

Five: That I get to see my family this weekend. Funny, you move away from family & you realize how special each & every one of them truly are. 

Happy Friday, everyone! 

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I hear ya on my love hate relationship with snow...I'm in NY and we are lucky so far this year not have any snow...yet!

I hope your week turns out better and the holiday cheer brightens up your weekend! =)

Have a good one! Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

Mandie said...

Like I said, cheese is great but Wisconsin cheese is the best & to be enjoyed at any time during the day. :)

I'm giving you more hugs...cuz you know, I haven't "given" you enough lately.