Friday, November 18, 2016

High Five for Friday - 11.18.2016

 photo high five_zpsv067ijer.jpg

Hi ya'll! It's Friday! We've successfully made it through another week! 

1. I made this for dinner the other night. Sadly, I snap-chatted the pictures to a couple friends but forgot to save them to share! Oh well, the Pinterest picture is much prettier than mine anyway! It was delicious and super easy! Definitely saving this to make again! 

An easy meal, ready to roast in just a few minutes. Sticky and sweet with a punch of garlic, this pork loin is sure to be a huge hit with your family. Serve it up with some roasted carrots and potatoes on the side for a healthy balanced meal that is ready start to finish in 45 minutes!:

2. This song! It's seriously my new favorite jam this week! Maybe because it pretty much sums my life up in two words, "Highway Vagabond." I guess I probably should explain that in more detail...okay, later. 


3. That we finally received our wedding photos that we ordered! Now, I just need to find a place to hang them all! 

4.  A Friday night spent watching Food Network & catching up on my stack of magazines!


5. And this....my favorite E-card of the week! Fitting too, don't ya think?



Happy Friday, everyone! 



4 comments:

jenn said...

I dig that card. thanks for sharing it.

Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams said...

I do love a good Saturday night drinking wine in my PJs though! When else can you catch up on magazines right?? I love that Miranda song too! Have a great weekend :-)

Mandie said...

Yup, I love this! Have you given the rest of Miranda's album a listen? I went through it last night. It has an old country twang to it.

Sparkles and Lattes said...

That pork loin dinner looks really good! I can't wait to try it.