Saturday, December 10, 2016

A Joyful Celebration

Thursday night Don & I attended a small Christmas party for an organization that is near and dear to my heart, Jarrett's Joy Cart. Jarrett & I went through chemotherapy together, and he was the coolest kid I will ever know. His heart was so kind, and he was always looking for a way to help others. 

They hosted the Christmas Party at a local Ice Cream Lounge, Crank & Boom, that we hadn't yet been to! Man, what have we been missing out on? The lounge was small & quaint, with an upbeat, positive atmosphere and had some of the best ice cream we've ever had! 

The Christmas Party had a photo booth, Homemade Hot Cocoa Bar, coloring table & a table for making handmade ornaments. I'll let the pictures do the talking..... 








Of course we had to indulge in some ice cream before we left. Don had the Bourbon & Honey (Holy Moly was it stout!) & I decided on White Chocolate Peppermint. We didn't snap any pictures, because we couldn't stop devouring the deliciousness! Ha! :). 

All in all, it was truly a joyful celebration! 



2 comments:

Mandie said...

This is great. I love it & that place looks totally cool. We must put it on the list to visit when I come back down. :)

Erin of TexErin-in-SydneyLand said...

That table of toys is certainly going to bring kids a lot of joy! I'd go with white chocolate peppermint as well.