Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Blogger Christmas Exchange

I'm finally sharing what I received for the Blogger Christmas Cheer Exchange hosted by the lovely Olya & Mattie! I always love participating in these exchanges because it's a wonderful way to meet other bloggers and of course, to just spread some cheer!

My gifts came from Caitlin @ Its The Grad Life! She totally knocked it out of the park with my gifts! It's as if she knew exactly what I'd like! There wasn't one gift that I didn't love, so thank you!

So, let's get on with it, shall we....?







First of all, I absolutely ADORE tea towels! I never can seem to get enough of them and always love switching them out to add a little decor to my kitchen or bathroom! Maybe it's a southern thing? These couldn't be more perfect! Plaid & Christmas cheer wrapped up in one!

So, I was a total geek when I opened up the package and saw stationary & office supplies! I am always the one that loves "Back to School" time because I love finding new notebooks, pens & stationary! This couldn't have come at a better time since starting my own business! I've already put those binder clips to good use!

The scarf is seriously the softest thing ever! I can't wait to use it this winter! We've had unseasonably warm temperatures here in Kentucky so far, so hopefully there are a few days that I can wear this thing out! Also, Grey is one of my favorite colors!

The candle smells amazing! I immediately put it out on my dresser as soon as I opened the package!

Thank you Caitlin! 



5 comments:

The Siberian American said...

What fantastic gifts! I love tea towels too. :) That scarf looks super nice!

Mattie @ Northwest Native said...

I always want to buy more tea towels! They're so cute, and so are the office supplies! And you can't go wrong with a super soft scarf and delicious smelling candle. :)

Mandie said...

You got some great gifties, I love them especially the towels. I too switch mine out all the time in the kitchen. Right now, a Badger one that I just got from the MIL. :)

Simply Alexandra // My Favorite Things said...

ooh very cute! I love all of this. I am still waiting on mine, I think it is coming from overseas! :) XO - Alexandra

Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

Hall Around Texas said...

These are all great gifts! I bet that candle smells amazing.