Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Christmas Q & A

I found this lovely little Christmas Q & A at LoveYesiBlog,  so I'm going to steal it and give it a whirl as well! Make sure you go and check her blog out, too! 


Stunning Illustration for Christmas #Car / Fantastica Illustrazione per Natale #Macchina - (by The Jonny Javelin Card Company Ltd)                                                                                                                                                      More:




1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
Oh, man! There are so many good ones to pick from. My go to's every single year are How The Grinch Stole Christmas (Jim Carey version), The Holiday, Elf & Christmas with the Kranks. 

2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Yes! Many, times! I despise the white stuff, however, at Christmas time it's such a joy to see! It just makes it feel even more like Christmas when you wake up and there is snow on the ground!

3. Where do you usually spend the holiday?
Christmas Eve we usually spend it at home. We cook dinner and just watch movies. Nothing too exciting, but it's nice and relaxing. On Christmas Day we spend it with family & close friends. It's been an annual tradition for years now, we all sit around and watch movies, exchange gifts & of course eat lots of wonderful food! 

4. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
Silent Night has always been one of my favorite Christmas songs. I even learned how to SIGN it when I was younger.

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas eve?
No, we hold out til Christmas morning! 

6. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? 
Of course! Only if I sing the song though! I'm not sure I could recite them any other way. 

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
I'm looking forward to starting new ones with my new husband! This will be our first Christmas as a married couple. One tradition that I'm bringing back from when I was younger is having cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning before we open gifts. 

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake. 
It's fake. I LOVE a real tree, however I love being able to enjoy our tree for a long period of time. Plus, it's just SO much easier! 

9. What is your all time favorite Holiday food / Sweet Treat? 
Sweet Treat would definitely be peppermint bark. I could eat my weight in that stuff! 

10. Be honest, do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? 
I love giving gifts! I always put so much thought in gifts, honestly, to the point that I stress myself out. However, the receiver's reaction is always something that I love to see! It just warms my heart to watch others eyes light up when they open their gifts. 

11. What would be your dream place to visit for the Holiday season?
I would love to go to New York for Christmas! I can only imagine seeing Rockefeller Center with the Christmas Tree, all the store fronts decorated and just to be able to experience the atmosphere that time of year. It just has to be incredible! 

12. Are you a pro present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? 
I don't do too shabby. I'm definitely not a professional, but I can make it look pretty decent! That counts for something, right? 

1 comment:

Mandie said...

I want to go to NYC at Christmas too! I bet it's just beautiful!

I love that you are looking forward to starting new traditions with your hubby. :)