Thursday, December 8, 2016

Thankful Thursday

Monthly Challenge November, Health, Home, Thankful, Grateful, Laundry Room, Organization, Cleaning, Organizing, Life:
Hard to believe that it's already Thursday again! Is the time flying by, or is it just me? With that being said, here are a few things that I am thankful for this week:

1). Quiet mornings and breakfasts that remind me of my sweet Nana. My Nana absolutely loved Stollen, a German fruit bread often served around Christmas time. I found a local shop here that had some for sale this week and I couldn't pass up getting some!


2). Date night with my hubby tonight! We are going to a Christmas party at a local craft ice cream shop.  They are having a hot chocolate bar, Christmas crafts & of course tasty ice cream! We haven't had much time to enjoy many Christmas festivities so this is a welcomed treat! 

3). A warm winter jacket for these colder temps! Last year the hubby bought me a Snowmobile Jacket, because my ass was freezing during the Minnesota winter. I seriously have NO idea how you all do it, that live up north! Now that we're back down south, I'll be toasty warm for this upcoming winter! 

Happy Thursday, friends! 

1 comment:

Mandie said...

I like your coffee cup. :)

Have fun at the Christmas party tonight, that'll be fun!