Friday, January 20, 2017

A Year of Color: White


A Year of Color Link Party

Happy Friday! Welcome to the first month of the linkup A Year of Color! I love that this will be a great way to get my creativity flowing, and can't wait to see what the other bloggers have to come up with as well! 

The color for January is:  

A Year of Color Link Party

When it came to the color white I immediately thought of a recipe I wanted to share with you all. January has been a month to get my eating back on track & well, I wanted to share a healthy recipe with you that quickly has become one of my favorites! 

One evening I was striking out on what to fix for dinner. I was craving tacos, something terrible, but didn't want to completely ruin my healthy eating & well, this recipe was born.

Image may contain: food

Cauliflower Rice Taco "Bowls"

Ingredients:
Cauliflower Rice
Ground Beef
Taco Seasoning
Black Beans
Corn
Salsa
Sour Cream

Directions:
Cook cauliflower rice as directed. I buy the Green Giant Steamer bags of cauliflower rice. It makes dinner time so easy and quick! 
Brown beef in skillet and stir in taco seasoning as directed. (I also added black beans & corn as well. But this is optional.)

Scoop cauliflower rice on plate. Top with ground beef, salsa, sour cream and any other toppings you may like. 

Enjoy!! 

Linking up with DesirĂ©e today




3 comments:

Mandie said...

How come I KNEW that you would talk about cauliflower rice?! Tee hee! This does actually look REALLY good. :)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Those look delicious! Thank you so much for linking up and thank you for sharing your recipe!

Justine Y @ Little Dove said...

Cauliflower rice bowls?! What a great idea! My husband and I were doing low carb for awhile and I couldn't believe all the tasty ways I could replace foods we loved with cauliflower, and I didn't even miss the other stuff! Thanks so much for linking up with us! I hope to see you again!