My week was pretty uneventful this week. I have gotten off track with our gym time this week and eating healthy, and I can definitely tell.
We did make it to yet, another weekend though! Here are a few things that I am loving this week...
1. I joined in with Mattie & Olya for their Galentine's Blogger Exchange. I joined their Blogger Christmas Cheer Exchange as seen here, and it was so much fun! So, definitely excited to do this once again!
2. I've learned that if you want to get your daily steps in, to just walk through the VA Hospital. Ha! Everything seems to be SO spread out! However, I am sure that's any hospital. The husband & I are worn out by the time we get finished walking to and from his doctor appointments.
3. I'm totally want this book. Has anyone read it? I stumbled upon this word a couple weeks ago, and ever since then I have been OBSESSED! I just love the concept of living in the moment and making every day moments truly beautiful.
4. I saw this on Facebook earlier this week after having one of those days. It just seemed so fitting & I'm sure that we all can relate to it at some point or another.
5. We woke up this morning and we were having snow flurries. So, I put on a big crock pot of potato soup and it was so comforting to come home and have a big bowl & the house smelled amazing!
Happy Friday, my friends!
Linking up with: