Friday, January 27, 2017

Oh Hey, Friday



My week was pretty uneventful this week. I have gotten off track with our gym time this week and eating healthy, and I can definitely tell. 

We did make it to yet, another weekend though! Here are a few things that I am loving this week...

1. I joined in with Mattie & Olya for their Galentine's Blogger Exchange. I joined their Blogger Christmas Cheer Exchange as seen here, and it was so much fun! So, definitely excited to do this once again! 

2. I've learned that if you want to get your daily steps in, to just walk through the VA Hospital. Ha! Everything seems to be SO spread out! However, I am sure that's any hospital. The husband & I are worn out by the time we get finished walking to and from his doctor appointments. 

3. I'm totally want this book. Has anyone read it? I stumbled upon this word a couple weeks ago, and ever since then I have been OBSESSED! I just love the concept of living in the moment and making every day moments truly beautiful. 
The Little Book of Hygge: Danish Secrets to Happy Living

4.  I saw this on Facebook earlier this week after having one of those days. It just seemed so fitting & I'm sure that we all can relate to it at some point or another. 

No automatic alt text available.

5. We woke up this morning and we were having snow flurries. So, I put on a big crock pot of potato soup  and it was so comforting to come home and have a big bowl  & the house smelled amazing! 

Happy Friday, my friends! 

Linking up with: 

five-on-friday-link-up-image Cup of Tea

4 comments:

Laura Darling said...

Snow and crock pot soup sounds so cozy! I've recently heard of hygge but I didn't know there was a book about it! I am going to have to read that!

The Siberian American said...

I'm so glad you are joining our exchange again! :)

Mandie said...

Mmmm, i want some potato soup too!

Mattie @ Northwest Native said...

I love that list in number four! I need to always think like that since I can be very negative. I'm so glad you're doing the exchange, and now I want some potato soup!