Thursday, January 19, 2017

Thankful Thursday

Start each day with a grateful heart. More inspiration at Bed and Breakfast Valencia Mindfulness Retreat Spain: http://www.valenciamindfulnessretreat.org:

This week I am thankful for: 

* My hubby making breakfast for me this morning. 

That my Godfather and husband get along so well. My Godfather came and picked him up two days out of surgery to take him to dinner. For them to have a little guy time. 

* For unseasonably warm weather here in Kentucky. 

* Gym time in the evenings with the husband. We've started to get into a "groove" and I love that time together. He's my biggest motivator. And even though I may think i'm dying at the time, I love that he pushes me outside of what I think my "limits" are. 

What are you thankful for this week? 


2 comments:

Mandie said...

I love that the boys got to enjoy some "guy time", that' important for the both of them. :)

Hall Around Texas said...

It's so important to look back at all of the blessings in your life both big and small!