Thursday, January 26, 2017

Thankful Thursdays

So Very Thankful - Heart Love Always:

This week I'm thankful for: 

*Lunch dates with my hubby at one of our new found favorite spots! 



* Facebook memories that remind me a year ago I was in Texas. An unexpected mini adventure with the hubby while we were stuck down in Houston. 

 No automatic alt text available.


* For the VA finally calling to schedule my hubby's PT. It's ONLY been 3 weeks since surgery...... 

* For nightly workout sessions. They are seriously good for the soul! 

What are you thankful for this week? 


3 comments:

Mandie said...

I love all these things that you are thankful for this week. And, again, that grub looks delicious & you're making me hungry for Mexican food.

The Siberian American said...

Lunch dates are the best! (or dates in general. Haha). I'm so glad his PT got scheduled. I've heard how annoying the VA can be from my husband doing rotations there.

Laura Darling said...

My husband and I have been working out together at night too and it has been great!!!