Monday, February 27, 2017

Galentine's Blogger Gift Exchange

galentines-exchange

Good Monday Morning!

I'm a few days late on posting my goodies that I received for the Galentine's Blogger Exchange, but nevertheless here I am! :). The lovely Olya & Mattie hosted this exchange!

First off, I sent Audrey @ Life as Louise her package. You can see what I got her by going & checking out her page! I'm so thankful hers showed up on time as when I ordered it the northeast was about to get hammered with a snow storm & it gave me a warning that it may be late arriving!

My gifts arrived from the lovely Emily @ Everyday Accounts. I loved every thing she got me! It's as if we've been friends for a long time, because every gift she got me was SO perfect! I loved that she actually looked at my wish list & the list of things that I love! So, thank you Emily!

The first thing she got me was this AMAZING bag of coffee! My husband calls me a coffee snob, I can't and won't drink the cheap stuff, like Folgers, Maxwell House, etc. I can't stomach it. I love a good cup of coffee! I always go to new coffee shops when I can when we are out and about travelling. This coffee you guys, is seriously delicious! Hence, why it's not in a group picture with all the other goodies! Ha! I had to dig right into it immediately! It's so incredibly smooth! I definitely have to see if they will ship to Kentucky!


The second thing she got me was this book that I've been eyeing for quite some time! One night when I couldn't sleep I was browsing Pinterest and discovered the danish way of living, Hygge. Well, I was instantly curious and sucked in quickly! When I found out that there was a book about this, I had to have it! Needless to say when I opened my box and saw this in there I was so excited!!

The third item she got me was this lovely candle! I'm a lover of candles and you can always find me burning a few at a time in my house. This one smells incredible! My husband even loved the smell of this candle! I also loved that these are made by another blogger! And isn't the jar its poured in absolutely adorable!? I love it! 






And lastly, the bright & cheery card she sent along with it! I couldn't love my gifts more than if I picked them out myself! Thank you so much, Emily!!





6 comments:

Emily @ Everyday Accounts said...

I'm so happy you love your gifts! :) You and I do seem a lot a like, so it wasn't hard to pick for you! So glad to add you as a new blog friend. Have a great week!

Mandie said...

She did good! I love trying new coffees as well. I got some good stuff during one exchange & it was so dang delicious! :)

Erin of TexErin-in-SydneyLand said...

What a fantastic care package! Heck, I'd have been happy with just the candle :)

Mattie @ Northwest Native said...

Isn't it so crazy when someone you've never met just hits the nail on the head with your gift like they've known you forever?! You got some awesome stuff!

The Siberian American said...

I love the gifts you got! That coffee sounds amazing and the candle is really lovely!

Midnight Cowgirl said...

What an awesome swap! That book sounds fantastic :)