I’m still trying to wake up over here this morning. I’ve drank my Green Tea Ginger-ale, had my coffee, and now drinking water. I feel a bit tense this morning, a bit stressed maybe? I need to take a calming breath. I have to go to my yearly check up with my cancer doctors, maybe that’s why I'm a bit tense. Yes, I'm sure that’s what it is.
I’ve been writing down things every week that I'm thankful for, and it’s really helping me keep my focus and really appreciate the smaller things in life. Have you tried it? It’s wonderful!
- J cooked me dinner the other night because I said I didn’t feel like cooking. He’s so awesome!
- That we dodged the nasty storms that have been hitting all around us. So thankful!
- Finding a job posted in the paper, going to apply!
- My new cooking apron for the kitchen that the Tourism dude brought us yesterday at work. Cool! He always brings us gifts!
- That American Idol is finally over, because I was seriously addicted! I loved that J & I watched it together though!
- The 3 day weekend that I have coming up! So excited.
What are you thankful for? Hope you have a Happy Thursday!!